Four Ways to Help Your Student Succeed
- Make certain your student is reading the Buzz Blog each week. It contains valuable information including changes in policy, upcoming scholarships and important career networking events.
- Familiarize yourself with the School of Business’ curriculum.
- The degree evaluation lists the classes your student has taken and those remaining to be taken before graduation. Ask your student to print a copy of his/her degree evaluation for you to review. Instructions for student access to the degree evaluation.
- Familiarize yourself with PACE – the School of Business’ Plan for Academic and Career Excellence – and encourage your student to review it at least once a semester:
- Each semester lists the activities, ideas and resources appropriate for students depending on the number of college credits they are completing.
- For example, if your student has received 15 hours of transfer credit and is currently enrolled in 12 hours, his/her total number of credits would be 27 and the 16-30 credit page should be reviewed.